Global e-commerce has been growing rapidly. In recent years, online shopping behavior and preferences have changed drastically. Geopolitical considerations are also of significance.
Today, if business remains within the boundaries of one country, it loses its competitive power and is succeeded by more forward-looking and sophisticated players.
The event was attended by 150 business representatives from different fields who are engaged in export and import and are looking for new logistics partners.
CDEK presented the forum participants with promotional codes for using the company's services on preferential terms.
Items on the agenda:
- Armenia's export: expert opinions
- Strategies for the global approach to business
- Characteristics of B2B shipments between the CIS countries
- CDEK's unique proposal for products, cargo, and documents delivery
- Informal socializing and networking
- Detailed information about CDEK company startegical deleopment and new shipping opportunites